Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks for looking at this blog!

Thanks for looking at this blog about our hike on the Kalalau Trail! This is my first blog so I will apologize in advance for any novice errors that might occur during this posting as I'm my own proof reader and am a notoriously poor speller. Nonetheless, I hope you find some of this info interesting as you contemplate and/or plan your trip on the Kalalau Trail. I personally used several of these types of resources while planning my trip and hope I can contribute in the same way.

Larry

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all of this great info! My husband and I are going to be hiking the Kalalau trail June and reading your blog was very helpful! We are certainly NOT backpackers or hikers so I was relieved to hear that the trail is "do-able!"

    Thanks a bunch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, my wife and I want to hike the trail and your blog has great information on it. We are most concerned about the rock cliff 60% turn around spot. It was great to see your pictures and video. Nice Job. Congratulations on your achievments.

    Norm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Helpful! thank you for all the information on what/what not to pack and also the pics were good to see too. :) GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete